TRAINING UPDATE FOR 14TH AND 16TH OCTOBER
THURSDAY 14TH THIS WEEK IS ONLY FOR RETURNING PLAYERS FROM LAST SEASON (UNLESS INVITED)
NEW PLAYERS NEW TO THE CLUB PLEASE COME TO TRAINING THIS WEEK ON SATURDAY. PLEASE ARRIVE AT 8.45AM FOR A 9.00AM START. PLEASE BRING YOUR SPIKES AND YOUR RUBBER SOLE SHOES.
PLAYERS FROM LAST SEASON ON SATURDAY PLEASE ARRIVE AT 10AM ON SATURDAY.
OTHER INFORMATION FOR PRE SEASON ATTENDEES
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW YOUR COVID 19 DIGITAL CERTIFICATE ISSUED FROM THE MYGOV WEBSITE AT YOUR FIRST TRAINING SESSION OR YOU WILL BE NOT ALLOWED TO STAY. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS.
We expect to soon get advice from CNSW/SCA on the start date for Sydney Premier Cricket.
Hawks pre-season training for players, coaches and officials who are fully vaccinated will commence Wednesday 13th October at Bensons Lane @ 4:30pm and will continue until season start as follows:
- Wednesdays 4:30 pm
- Thursdays 4:30 pm
- Saturdays 9:00 am
Special arrangements will be in place to comply with COVID requirements.
- Players will be split into 3 groups as follows and will be required to go directly to the specified area and not change groups unless directed by coaching staff.
- Players who are new to the Hawks- Owen Earl Oval/Nets (main carpark at the clubhouse end)
- Last season’s 3-6th Grade players- Bensons 3 (Soccer fields carpark)
- Last season’s 1st/2nd Grade players- Bensons 4 (Richmond end of main car park)
Covid requirements –
- All players will be required to check-in and show evidence of vaccination status. No exceptions
- For the duration of the season bowlers are required to bring their own 4-piece ball to training. No 2 piece balls. The Club has some available for sale. They are $40 for a Kookaburra 4 piece Regulation Reject Ball. You will be able to purchase on Wednesday or you can EFT prior to Wednesday and put your name in the Ref with Ball. example – Smith Ball
- Account Name – Hawkesbury Cricket Club
- BSB – 633 000
- Account – 152027967
- Players to bring their own catching mitt if they have one.
- Parents and others are required to stay away from the training area as you will count as a person.
Any questions regarding training should be directed to Club Coach: Mick Wholohan on 0419-470695.
Questions on other Club issues should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org